September 28, 2012

Chapter 2: persistent


My life is a series of experiences who left me cold and angry.

And I didn't learn persistence...
I just had to be!

I never give up. If I start something willingly, no one can stop me. It doesn't matter how hard I need to work to achieve my goal: If I want it, I go for it. And I'm pretty sure I will reach what I want.

I could say school is the best example. I always want to make things hard for myself, to see how far I can go. How hard can I work to achieve my goal? Till now, in school, this strategy always worked. When I went to university, I told myself to stop working so hard, and just choose to study something what interests me. Biology.
Even if it wouldn't be too hard for me.

And well, you see where I ended. It lasted one year.

I'm back.

Again, I couldn't say no to myself. I needed a challenge again. I want to now how far I can go.
So I started bio-engineering studies.
This will be a hard year.
Just like I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment